FINLEY FIRE EQUIPMENT PARTNERS WITH STONEWELL FIRE BODIES FOR SALES IN OHIO, WEST VIRGINIA & KENTUCKY
Partnership provides customers with enhanced brush & rescue truck options
About Stonwell Bodies:
Stonewell Bodies reflects the real-world experience of thousands of customers worldwide who work out of our rigs on a daily basis. Our products are tested and proven in the field — in farrier bodies, mobile veterinary clinics, and vehicle chassis for fire and rescue, emergency medical service (EMS), and a variety of other applications. Since 1994, we have established the standards of quality, performance, and innovation by which our competitors are judged.
Stonewell goes to great lengths to ensure that purchasing our products is one of the best decisions you will ever make, from sale to support and service. Our products are competitively priced and affordable, and are widely recognized as dependable, long-term investments that retain their value. Our rigs are built with your working and budgetary requirements in mind. We never try to sell you anything you don’t want or need. Our job is to provide you with the best rig that suits your unique purposes. Stonewell helps you make decisions about your purchase today and helps you plan for tomorrow.
Stonewell is proud to support fire, rescue, EMS, and tactical services. These services operate in demanding environments so their equipment must meet many requirements to do the same. Stonewell products are well-suited to the task:
- Stonewell works almost exclusively with lightweight aluminum which has many benefits:
- Aluminum bodies weigh less than traditional steel ones and are therefore more fuel-efficient.
- Aluminum makes our bodies, trailers, and storage solutions corrosion-resistant.
- Aluminum provides for easy cleaning, which can eliminate biohazards.
- Stonewell rigs and storage units provide organized and abundant storage space for:
- Stokes baskets
- Dry-erase boards
- Others product features include:
- Refrigeration capabilities
- Heating capabilities
For more information or to request a quote please call 740-962-4328 or talk to your local Finley Sales Representative!