Service / Parts / Repair: On Any Make Or Model
Finley Fire Equipment’s Service Centers provide mobile and shop service with a broad range of experience to meet your needs and expectations. Our 9,000 square foot 6 bay service facility in McConnelsville and our 7,500 square foot Twinsburg service facility offers you the option of keeping your station’s space available and free of repair clutter. Finley Fire Equipment also has a fleet of 24 service vehicles, ready to cover all your department’s servicing needs.
What Can We Do For You?
Finley Fire Equipment’s Service Department provides preventive maintenance programs and contracts as well as everything from minor repairs to total refurbs, along with services including:
- Assembly of Custom Skid-Load and Grass-Truck Units
- Bumper to Bumper Apparatus Inspections
- Maintenance and Repair of Aerials, Pumpers and Rescues
- Rescue Tool Testing, Maintenance and Repair
- Ambulance and Squad Maintenance and Repair
- Certified Pump Tests
- Foam System Retrofitting
- Installation and Repair of Tire-Chain Systems
- Retrofitting of Booster Tanks to New Poly Tanks
- Replacement or Rebuilding of Pumps
- Air Cylinder Hydrostatic Testing
- Air Pak Testing
- Aerial Hydraulic Cylinder Rebuilding
- Retrofitting of Booster Reels
- Oil / Filter & Lube
- Chassis Maintenance and Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis and Repair
- A/C System Diagnosis and Repair
- Diesel / Gas Engine Tune-up
- Pump Certification (all makes and models)
- Fire Apparatus Refurbishing
- Pump Repacks & Overhauls
- Water Tank Replacement
- Chassis Air System (Compressors)
- Charging System Conditioners
- Complete Welding Services
- Chassis Brakes
- Hydraulic System Diagnosis and Repair
- Air Bag Testing
- Lighting System Upgrades
- Manual Transmission & Clutch
- Generator Repair/Installation
- And So Much More
More Service In More Locations
With 25 certified Pierce Service Technicians and 2 service centers we can be there when you need us. Anytime: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thousands Of Parts In Inventory
Old or new, we invest in keeping the parts you need on hand and ready when you need them.
Service On Wheels
Our squad of mobile service units are standing by so you are never out of reach. Anytime: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Basic Maintenance To Complex Repair
And everything in between. Our dealership is equipped with robust fabrication tools for any job.
We have a total of 25 Service Technicians, the largest and strongest team of dedicated service and support professionals in the custom fire apparatus industry. Anytime: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Finley Fire Equipment Prides itself in having the largest fleet of mobile pump testers in the industry – 10 in total.
Did you know that it is required per the NFPA that all fire apparatus have their pumps flow tested on a yearly basis?
Call our service department to schedule your annual pump test today!