A Word From Our President
It takes many different people, skills and talents to keep us on the leading edge of our markets. If you’re looking for a rewarding career with an industry leader, you’ve come to the right place.
Finley Fire Equipment offers great career opportunities. People are rewarded for results. Competitive benefits are just part of the package. Finley Fire Equipment continually invests in employees through training and education. Advancement opportunities span the entire corporation. Positions are located at our Corporate Complex, located in McConnelsville, Ohio, Twinsburg, Ohio & Lexington, Kentucky – or for sales or service in our three state territory: Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky.
John W. Finley
President & CEO
Finley Fire Equipment is looking for sales representatives for Ohio, West Virginia & Kentucky! Must be willing to travel and have some working knowledge of fire apparatus and fire equipment. CDL License is preferred. Please send inquires and resumes to Finley Fire Equipment Co., Inc. at 5255 N. St. Rt. 60 NW, McConnelsville, Ohio 43756 or call 740-962-4328.
Finley Fire Equipment is looking for Service Technicians in the state of Kentucky & Ohio. Must be willing to travel and have a good working knowledge of fire apparatus. CDL License is required. Send inquires and resumes to Finley Fire Equipment Co., Inc. at 5255 N. St. Rt. 60 NW, McConnelsville, Ohio 43756 or call 740-962-4328.
• Full-time position
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Applications can be obtained at our main office in McConnelsville, OH or on our website (www.finleyfire.com) under the ‘Company’ tab.
• Applications with resumes may be dropped off at or mailed to our main office in McConnelsville, OH or emailed to Rick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Applications with resumes will be accepted through 12:00 noon 10/2/2019
• Inventory Control
• Return management
• Customer assistance
• Operating a forklift
• Fulfilling other duties as needed
• Cleaning and general upkeep of the warehouse
Successful candidate will:
• Be trustworthy and dependable
• Be able to respect confidentiality
• Possess a professional demeanor
• Be well-organized and detail oriented
• Have strong time management skills
• Be self-motivated
• Have a strong work ethic
• Be able to prioritize tasks
• Be proficient at multitasking
• Be able to consistently meet deadlines
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Be able to assist with lifting heavy objects
• Be capable of operating office equipment
• Be proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office programs
Application For Employment
Interested in joining our team? Download, print and fill out our application for employment by clicking the box below. Please email you application to email@example.com or by mail to 5255 N St Rt 60 NW, McConnelsville, OH 43756.